As things stand, I am unfit for this world. There are far too many crippling flaws and innate mechanisms that plague the structure. Yes, I have indeed progressed beyond mere recognition but the active campaign of salvaging and starting over has yet to begin. To be truthful I have always resided in a lucid state of stasis being that the tribulations have made themselves known but lay unresolved. Such a method of reaction suited me for the time, and the matters in which I was weathering. But now it is too much and not enough to sustain.
That has always been the problem. For me, it is almost a contest of hazy indifference and whether or not the message reached beyond this thickness was slight entertainment. Rather frustrating for others, I do see but to each his own. In any case, enough allusions have been made for this argument and I have grown weary of my current manifestation. It is time to resolve these differences. Consider then, such thoughts and narration the last requiem.
This blog was not without purpose. I say such because its raison d’etre is no longer constructive and I am without means of continuing in the same vein. But that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Truthfully, it was not my original intent to devolve so completely into having nothing nor did I plan as well as one might have hoped in executing explanations.
And so, I shall endeavor to do better. Moreover, the intention of continuing this journal will be made clear as to not promulgate confusion. So, I am in the midst of that higher calling of institutionalized education and at odds with matters. Life has seen fit to grant me a series of experiences that both cripple and serve to further illuminate struggles that would result in failure.
Specifically that is, weaknesses and imperfections within the operating system. Such a problem should not be left as is if one can help it. And so opens this exercise of writing something that none would willingly subject themselves to read and in this way, gradually explore that faint underlying system of what could be. First, I shall begin backwards on the spectrum of writing in the extremity of doing it artistically. If that makes sense.
From there it will be a slow process of getting to being understood and supplying context as well as information. This will in turn influence the current situation and allow for an opportunity to supplant the core. If all does not go as accorded then there’s always the pathway of destruction to consider. But let us not be hasty, there is much to be lost before that option opens. If nothing else, the last words of this entry should make the most succinct sense.
Detonation. Reconstruction. We begin anew.

0 comments:
Post a Comment